[crossfire] Interview for Gamasutra Article on Open Source Games

Michael Thomsen mikthom at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 17:19:20 CDT 2011

Hi there,

I'm a writer in New York and am working on a story for Gamasutra about open games. I'd love to include some discussion of Crossfire both because of how long running it's been and for how dramatically it seems to have changed over the years. It would be great to speak with someone by phone or email or whatever format's most convenient about the roots of the game and how it's changed over the years.

Would anyone be available for, say, a 20 minute call or maybe some email questions?

I've written for ABC World News, Slate, Kill Screen, n+1, IGN, Paste, The Millions, The Faster Times, EGM, Edge, and others. Here are a few recent clips:

http://www.slate.com/id/2295405/

http://www.themillions.com/2011/05/non-sequitur-ad-absurdum-david-thorne%E2%80%99s-the-internet-is-a-playground.html

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2011/05/conduit-2-review-wii.html

Thanks!