[crossfire] Make start maps unique

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Wed Mar 16 17:48:47 CDT 2011

Hello.

Unless someone gives a good counter-argument, I'll make the
/start/newbieshouse a unique map (from the Nexus).

The rationale is that there are things to do, books to read, monsters to kill,
traps to find, so it's logical the map is always ready for new characters (and
no, fast reset times don't count IMO).

I'll also add it to the map choice in the character creation (this'll require
changing the mechanism to handle unique maps), maybe replacing the "Nexus" map
- since Scorn and Navar can be reached from the starting map choice.

Nicolas
--
Mon p'tit coin du web - http://nicolas.weeger.org