[crossfire] Checking and ATM breakage

Kevin Zheng kevinz5000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 19:55:58 CDT 2013

On 08/01/2013 01:55, meflin at meflin.net wrote:
> All of the data from invidious is now on invidious2. I doubt Alestan
> checked in every thing he was working on (checking ATM python guilds).
> If your on irc its quite easy to get you acess to the crossfire account.
> Sadly the code base on invidious2 vs SVN is quite messy.

I've verified that the 'checks' command works as expected on invidous2.
I haven't been able to test other aspects of checking, though.

I think we should figure out how to start merging the working directory
on invidous2 into the development repo. Perhaps stick the mess into a
separate branch while we work out which changes are ready?

For now, could you please send a copy of the Scorn Bank
(scorn/shops/bank) and the bank script (python/IPO/banksay.py)?

Thanks,
Kevin Zheng