[crossfire] Crossfire server code cleanup/janitorial

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sat Apr 19 08:29:29 CDT 2014

Hello.

Thanks for your interest in Crossfire :)

Concerning the first point, I'd say Windows is relevant (though having
statistics on clients running Windows would be nice), others I don't know.

For point 2), not sure, I think the code is globally ANSI C. See next point
though :)

And for point 3), that's another can of worm entirely :)

My personal reply would be "right now I can more about content and gameplay
than code, so let's forget refactorings until we really need it (hitting a
wall the current code can't handle, for instance).

:)

Regards

Nicolas