[crossfire] <DKIM> Wiki Changes

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Fri Sep 12 17:10:14 CDT 2014

Hello.

Thanks for all the changes :)

I think the global structure is nice, and the welcome page is pretty clear on
what you'll find on the wiki!

About the content, IMO, the wiki should be a developer and map-maker
reference, much more than for players.

Players information is on the official website (though it may require some
update, but that's another topic), and it should probably be there because
that's the page you'll see first when you discover the game. Having whole
player manuals there is great.

On the other hand, anything we can think of about story background, game lore,
and such, should be on the wiki, even if it may be spoilers - because we need
references at some point.

So we can avoid breaking stuff randomly, or we can know the intended effect.

For instance, if all intended Pupland stuff was on the wiki, we could have
finished all those maps...

Also, there should be documentation on pictures set, intended rules (top-down
perspective, light, and such). Those are in the sources, but still.

In any case, please keep the good work :)

Regards

Nicolas