[crossfire] Found some good client side scripting examples

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Sun May 8 23:18:57 CDT 2016

Hi all.  I was looking at doing more with client side scripts, in
particular in bash.  While Googling for 'crossfire script items actv' (no
quotes) I came across some great examples.  The author apparently had
issues posting them to the Metalforge forums so it isn't clear if they
were ever posted anywhere else.  Here they are.

http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=80525

Rob

--
Email: robert at timetraveller.org		Linux counter ID #16440
IRC: Solver (OFTC, Freenode and Snoonet)