[crossfire] Improving IRC availability with a chat bridge

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Fri Feb 8 13:18:29 CST 2019

On 2/8/19 11:54 AM, greenscene8 wrote:
> I agree... Discord helps keep gaming communities together. Not worth arguing about. It's an excellent forum to discuss program ideas, the i tended purpose. If youre worried about the spy state- keep the bomb discussions to minimal and we should all be safe from the swat teams and holocusts.

Until they come after you Dovid!  Tracking is no game.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/facebook-dilemma/

When the Nazi's come for us the next time, and there is always a next
time, they won't need yellow Magin Dovids and numbers tatooed on the
arm... and IBM will be able to sell a lot more than adding machines to
help Helbollah track you down and gas you.

Of course, part of the ignorance of youth is the believe that Government
is good, and companies can be trusted, and justice and the law are same
thing, and innocent people never get in trouble with the law.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.brooklyn-living.com