[crossfire] Improving IRC availability with a chat bridge

Nathaniel Kipps nkipps at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:52:47 CST 2019

Since there has not been much else mentioned in the last week, does
anyone else have input, or should I take this as permission to
resurrect the bridge this weekend? Direct responses from Leaf and ryo
are below; mwedel and Partmedia have commented, but have not directly
expressed their support.

--DraugTheWhopper