[crossfire] Various adjustments

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Fri May 1 03:54:01 CDT 2020

Hello.

Been playing some lately, and I noticed a few things I'd like to change.

I think the following commands should be made DM-only, if needed adding the
player to affect:
- fix_me
- forget_spell
- printlos

Moving in diagonals should cost more than moving horizontally or vertically ;
ok, that one is potentially a major change, but it makes it faster to move in
zigzags than plainly straight...

"usekeys" should by default be set to "containers". It has the potential to
confuse new players who activate a sack but don't know that command (or should
that be totally removed and keys used automatically anyway?)

Best regards

Nicolas