[crossfire] Various adjustments

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Fri May 8 11:15:30 CDT 2020

I see no help file exists for fix_me, but I found this in the ChangeLog:

fix_me command added - basically just calls the fixme function.  Can be
useful if you that your characters weight is for some reason incorrect.
Another commit added "Add sum_weight() call to fix_me command so that
players weight is properly recalculated"

Looks to me that fix_me should remain accessible to players?

As for forget_spell - I have heard from players they use that to keep
their spell list short, or to get rid of low level spells (i.e., cause
light wounds when they have cause critical wounds) that are no longer
used. Otherwise, I am not sure why one would use this command.

>From my testing, forget_spell was available as a player. It is listed as
a dm_command though on the wiki and as best as I can tell should be a DM
only ability? lib/wizhelp/forget_spell

With regards to printlos command. Looks like this was moved out of DM
commands to player commands in Mar-2010. Looks to be useful for testing
lighting code. Not sure if and how a player in game would use or find
this useful?