[crossfire] Chaos attack type (v1.12 17760rc): good or bad?

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Tue Nov 17 13:44:16 CST 2020

Hello.

Sorry for the late reply :)

Indeed, chaos apparently uses a random attack type, ignoring the weapon's one.
And obviously not caring about what you're hitting :)

So losing life-stealing is logical in this case.

I'm not sure there is chaos resistance on armor, but I may be wrong. In any
case I don't think it'd protect from anything, as chaos merely makes that
random choice, it's not used.

Best regards

Nicolas