[crossfire] Windows versions of JXClient and CRE

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sat Aug 21 14:26:21 CDT 2021

Hello.

I've uploaded Windows versions of JXClient and CRE, available at:

http://nicolas.weeger.org/crossfire/JXClientInstaller.exe

and

http://nicolas.weeger.org/crossfire/cre.exe

(versions of some days ago, I'll see for updating)

The JXClient installer is a all-in-one package, that will install the JRE
required to run JXClient, and start menu icons & such.

CRE is merely the executable, so some more work is needed:
- put the .exe somewhere
- in this directory, create "etc", "share", "var"
- in "share", put "arch" and "maps" from the git repositories
- in "etc", put the server configuration files from the "lib/config" directory

I may make an installer for CRE too at some point, to simplify things ;)

CRE was cross-compiled using the scripts I added to the server yesterday
(make_win32/mxe).

JXClient was compiled under Linux, the installer created using NSIS (which has
a Linux version). All sources available from jxclient/misc/windows_installer/
.

Best regards

Nicolas