[crossfire] Playing Valkyrie fun :)

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Thu Jan 14 02:40:22 CST 2021

Hello.

Thanks for the mail reminder, I had forgotten that story ^.^

IMO, rods/wands are really important right now, as some really useful spells
are not available as potions unless I'm mistaking.

So even though I'm fine with totally forbidding them to a Valkyrie follower, I
think it'd be great to first ensure "critical" spells are all available
somehow.

Best regards

Nicolas