[crossfire] Handling massive loot

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Sat Mar 27 08:31:59 CDT 2021

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021, Nathaniel Kipps wrote:

> Case in point, I've played the game off and on for years, and still
> haven't figured out how to script properly.

This is the problem.  Even experienced players have issues with Crossfire
scripting.

My concern is that scripting is under-documented.  Scouring the Internet
years ago I found that some people had developed some quite sophisticated
Crossfire scripts but almost none of them had been distributed beyond
being mentioned in blog posts and the like.

Everyone is welcome to any scripts I've developed.  None of them are
particularly complex.  A few more complex examples can be found at the
link below.

http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=80525

Rob