[crossfire] IRC channel move from Freenode to Libera?

mail-lists+cfdev at dogphilosophy.net mail-lists+cfdev at dogphilosophy.net
Wed May 26 15:30:04 CDT 2021

What are the odds of getting a Crossfire channel on Matrix somewhere?
(I've become a huge Matrix fanboy lately, I confess).

It does seem like Freenode has turned into a real shiFecal Entertainment
lately. I've seen a lot of unrelated groups announcing they're dumping
Freenode recently. I can't think of any reason to buck the trend there.