[crossfire] Crossfire presence on Twitter, and now Mastodon

nicolas.weeger at laposte.net nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sat Apr 30 04:00:11 CDT 2022

H‌ello.

Thanks for handling those networks, I didn't even know CF was on them :D

I don't use Twitter or Mastodon, but I don't mind CF being on them, as long as our presence used to push some political agenda (which would be totally unexpected considering the game :D).

So I'd say it's really up to you whether to go on or not.

Best regards

Nicolas