[crossfire] Crossfire presence on Twitter, and now Mastodon

Sat Apr 30 12:00:19 CDT 2022

On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:00:11 +0200 (CEST)
nicolas.weeger at laposte.net wrote:

> H‌ello.
>
> Thanks for handling those networks, I didn't even know CF was on them
> :D
>
> I don't use Twitter or Mastodon, but I don't mind CF being on them,
> as long as our presence used to push some political agenda (which
> would be totally unexpected considering the game :D).
>
> So I'd say it's really up to you whether to go on or not.
>
> Best regards
>
> Nicolas

I could not care less about Twitter. I have never had an account there. I don't use Mastodon either. ;)

I have been a Gab Pro member on gab.com for a while and follow the FreeBSD group there. It would be cool to see a Crossfire group on Gab as well, which is a true free speech platform that refuses to bow to Big Tech. :)

Gene
Mailing List Subscriptions - subscriptions at eracc.org