[crossfire] flatpak

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Sun Jan 15 00:00:25 CST 2023

On 1/13/23 10:53 PM, Jussi Eloranta wrote:

> I just tried but could not hear any sounds.

Sound worked for me on Mac OS. but I could not get sound working under
Linux for me - which I figured was a local problem as I could not get
any sound to work from any source, so that is why I posted and asked for
further testing.

There was also confirmation via Discord that sound worked with the
client on Windows 11, JRE 8u341.

Does anyone have sound working with the JX Client on Linux?
If so, care to share any details on your set up or troubleshooting to
get sound working?