[CF-Devel] Valriel, glowing players.

dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Wed Dec 20 03:57:55 CST 2000

I refer people to my proposals
(mids.student.utwente.nl/~dnh/crossfire_pantheon.html).

You will see for valriel that I have written in, glowing. Peterm and I
have come to the point where it is time to think about implementing this
but we are still having doubts. Jan expressed the concern that it may make
it worse for the player, not better, to be glowing. Peterm remains
neutral, although he would rather not do it at all, than make it a spell.
I am slightly weighted towards making them perm glow (Making it both a
benefit and a bane). I am wondering what people think, of making players
perm glow if they worship valriel (who now out of interest is called
light of heaven =). It is something which would be very cool (very useful
for parties) and peterm says he can do it, we would just like to hear your
thoughts.

dnh

ps. Valriel is getting sunspear (and it is being removed from the books)
plus a new blinding cone (kind of a paralyze spell, that may or may not
actually cause damage). The avatar will probably be turned down alittle
(to compensate for holy word).