[CF-Devel] client code

Sat Jan 1 02:38:28 CST 2000

Preston Crow wrote:

      It was behaving very strangely--all the statistics in the display were

      unexpected values.  When I was logging in, my character name was hidden,

      and my password was displayed on the screen.

      I tried to recreate it, and now it works fine without those fields.

  Most likely, a dependency issue - I think for the client, you still do need to
run 'make depend'.  If you don't do that, and change the header files, I could
certainly see some files using the old structure layout, and thus doesn't match
the new structure layout.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com