[CF-Devel] Purify and crossfire?

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Sat Jul 22 19:23:44 CDT 2000

I have purify for solaris. But I don't have the time to go through all of the
error messages. I'd be happy to compile/link with purify and post the logs.

Would that be acceptable?

Quoting Peter Mardahl (

     peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU

     ):

      Does anyone have access to Purify to run Crossfire under it?

      That might help a lot in finding some of the problems which

      (admittedly decreasingly thanks to lots of recent bugfixes)

      continue to plague crossfire.

      I had a go at using Electric Fence on crossfire recently,

      without much result.

      PeterM

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com