[CF-Devel] The CVS server must move.... Eventually. How about sourceforge?

Joris Bontje jbontje at suespammers.org
Wed Nov 1 15:57:37 CST 2000

On 1 Nov 2000, at 12:16, Peter Mardahl wrote:

      [moving to sourceforge?]

I think one of the biggest pros of moving to sourceforge is the
technical support. You don't have to bother about upgrading
servers. It is true that sourceforge is sometimes slow, but they are
getting better and have great resources.
VA Linux wont disappear very soon, sourceforge is here to stay.

      I have created a crossfire RPG project on there already,

      and I think we should move crossfire development on there

      now rather than later, when we are forced to move.

I have a little experience with other sourceforge projects. The setup
of the environment isn't done in one day. Keeping 2 CVS'es next to
each other isn't possible.

Please give your opinion, GO / NO GO?

Joris Bontje "MiDS"
---
The suespammers.org mail server is located in California;
do not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited
commercial e-mail to my suespammers.org address