[CF-Devel] The CVS server must move.... Eventually. How about sourceforge?

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruznet.com
Wed Nov 1 19:20:19 CST 2000

Joris Bontje wrote:

      I have a little experience with other sourceforge projects. The setup

      of the environment isn't done in one day. Keeping 2 CVS'es next to

      each other isn't possible.

 Presumably, when we do decide to move, Peter can shut down access to the
current server off boltzmann and everyone wait a few days for the one on
sourceforg to get all set up.

 Of bigger importance to me is be able to import all the cvs log and tags and
other cvs database information that has been generated on boltzmann.