[CF-Devel] savebed feature is done

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Mon Nov 13 07:25:27 CST 2000

Mark W. wrote:

      > - The feature can be disabled in "include/config.h", in case that

      >   someone doesn´t like it. (Per default it is enabled)

      > When there are no objections I´ll put it on cvs very soon.

      This is a more generic note and just not to Andreas:

      I know it has been the default for a long time to put various

      features in config.h.  However, please try to also add a command

      line option and not have the code be compile time dependant (If

      this is already done in this case, my apologies).

      [...]

I just thought it would be a nice gesture to have the option of
disabling the feature. But I understand your point.
So I will just make my feature permanent and take out the #ifndef.
It's better if mapmakers can rely on certain standards anyways.
And such a trivial thing like respawn position doesn't deserve a
commandline option I believe.

Andreas V.

--
Sent through GMX FreeMail -