[CF-Devel] PR

dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Mon Nov 13 14:37:52 CST 2000

Well, I can see we are in favour. Some excellent points have been made
which i have saved but I am very worried. No one seems to have the time to
do the coding and so this will not take off. I am willing to be very
patient but have so far got only one maybe for the coding, although there
are several people interested in the balancing. I must again emphasise
that this project cannot take of without one the experience coders
helping, while I can dream of doing the coding the reality is it is over
my head. Peterm cannot help at the moment cause he has heaps of work to
do, and Mark maybe able to help but alittle later during his holidays. As
of yet I haven't seen a reply from Jan but I am waiting anxiously.

I cannot believe these problems are happening, but then it is
understandable. Basically right now is not a good time to take on big
projects I assume? Well until someone can help, we can discuss till we're
blue in the face. Is it just me that sees that this is the most important
project since way back. This is going to change game play signifigantly
and I believe for the better. Please consider.

dnh (Darth_bob)

ps. (For the gods balancing stuff I need some ideas on how to slow down
mostrai for low levels. It has been pointed out that vun confuse doesn't
seem very appropriate (Although poision is and I can't see why it wasn't
in before). Currently Gorokh and Valriel are the finished product, I am
going to make there avatars alittle more powerful but nothing more.
Although Gorokh MAY get immolation... perhaps at a higher level?