[CF-Devel] New spells implemented in CVS

Jan Echternach echter at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Sun Nov 19 14:11:16 CST 2000

On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 11:40:48PM -0800, Peter Mardahl wrote:

      Is the God code still handing out "special prayers" by picking

      non-book prayers from the spellist with the appropriate spell

      path, or did Jan's patch remove that "feature"?

My patch will change that, but it's still not applied because I haven't
found time to test it extensively yet.  I suggest setting the prayers'
paths to PATH_NULL, and putting the real path in a comment after it.
I'll set the correct paths when I apply my patch.

--
Jan