[CF-Devel] changing WoR (Word of Recall)

Pertti Karppinen (OH6KTR) pjka at cc.jyu.fi
Tue Nov 21 06:06:41 CST 2000

On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 04:05:07AM +0100, Andreas Vogl wrote:

      I propose to make WoR pointing to the same spot that you

      would visit after death - the last-applied savebed.

Sounds good.

      Advantage: Veeeery easy to do, as well as simple to

                 understand and to play. Players are 100%

                 independant from scorn.

      Disadv.:   In future we must be very careful where to put

                 savebeds. IF a player manages to get stuck on

                 a savebed-map he is in real BIG trouble.

I see 2 options for this last one.
1) We make damned sure, that every map with savebed in it is working
   100%.
2) Make a new spell, that tranports You to Your chosen God's 'main' temple.
   'religous retreat' or 'houl yearning' or something like that.
--
BSc. Pertti Karppinen <

     pjka at iki.fi

     >                   |'Bridge Players |
Systems Designer, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland    |      Do        |

     http://www.iki.fi/~pjka/

      | Office  : +358 14 260 2088 |      It        |
HAM: OH6KTR QTH: KP22UF  | Cellular: +358 40 564 0786 | on the Table'  |