[CF-Devel] archetype bug - current cvs unplayable

Jan Echternach echter at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Fri Nov 24 02:26:59 CST 2000

On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 05:25:10PM -0800, Peter Mardahl wrote:

      I looked into setting up this flag properly using the grep method,

      but there were still some weird issues.

      What I tried was:

       Adding V_BERSERK and FLAG_BERSERK to loader.l and to loader.h.

      and to the variables arrays in loader.l.

I've grep'ed for NUM_FLAGS and it seems that the FLAG_BERSERK patch was
lacking three things:

  * entry in flag_links[] (this is one of the three places where
    NUM_FLAGS is used)

  * entry in variable_const[] (when adding V_BERSERK to varnrs,
    NR_OF_VARIABLES is increased autmatically)

  * extension to lex syntax - something like
    ^<name of V_BERSERK>{S}  SET_OR_CLEAR_FLAG (op, FLAG_BERSERK, IVAL);

--
Jan