[CF-Devel] archetype bug - current cvs unplayable

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Nov 24 02:53:50 CST 2000

      I've grep'ed for NUM_FLAGS and it seems that the FLAG_BERSERK patch was

      lacking three things:

        * entry in flag_links[] (this is one of the three places where

          NUM_FLAGS is used)

        * entry in variable_const[] (when adding V_BERSERK to varnrs,

          NR_OF_VARIABLES is increased autmatically)

        * extension to lex syntax - something like

          ^<name of V_BERSERK>{S}  SET_OR_CLEAR_FLAG (op, FLAG_BERSERK, IVAL);

Thanks.  I got the first 2 but not the 3rd.  I'll leave this
out, though, until after the release.  It is not important for the
release.

PeterM