[CF-Devel] server crashes

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Sat Oct 7 20:15:26 CDT 2000

      > - random-maps: The trick is basicall entering and trying to get

      >   to the end. Sometimes - not always - it might crash when entering

      >   a new map. And once it crashed it usually crashes every time

      >   one tries to re-enter. It appeared to me that certain random-sets

      >   are more likely to crash than others. But I´m not completely sure

      >   if that is true.

      Which random maps?

The dragon quest (with the whisker at the end) seemed especially unstable.
The rest is about average. The frequency of the bug´s appearance varies
grately though: Sometimes I can go down the Lord Spectre-Lair
almost infinitly. But usually after a few hours of play I get kicked out.

      BTW, I put your player back.

Thanks :-P
Somehow, the password seems to be wrong yet.

Andreas V.