[CF-Devel] Immunities.

Jan Echternach echter at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Tue Sep 12 18:15:36 CDT 2000

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 01:48:39PM -0700, Peter Mardahl wrote:

      1)  Immunity to cold:  object in pupland.  (winter mithril chain)

It's in Lake Country, actually.

7)  Immunity to poison:  object in Lake Country (Venomtooth)

      Temporary:

      a)  Immunity to electricity (Sorig prayer)

      b)  Immunity to cold (potion)

      c)  Immunity to fire (potion)

      d)  Immunity to electricity (potion)

      e)  Immunity to physical (potion)

f)  Immunity to magic (potion)

Armour 99 could be fixed by limiting players' armour to 90.  Single
items already have this limit.

      What d'yall say?  (I'll do the changes if I get a consensus.)

I agree that there should be no items granting permanent
fire/cold/magic/physical immunities.  If you change the items, please
don't add too many stat bonuses.  It should be difficult to raise any
stat to 30, just like it should be difficult to become immune to an
important attack type.

--
Jan