[CF-Devel] Re: [CF-maps] Just some idle thoughts

Peter Mardahl peterm at alfven.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Apr 3 13:49:25 CDT 2001

      On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 05:41:03PM +0200, Philipp Currlin wrote:

      This reminds me -- somebody on metalforge (a semi-newbie) suggested that

      we should have quests that reward exp for solving a puzzle or completing

      the quest. For example, a quest might be to retrieve some stolen item, and

      when the player gets the item (or safely reaches the map exit with the

      item), he should get some exp for it.

You're right, and this has been suggested before.

If anyone wants to code this, I suggest an addition to the
player changer, which is what adds a class to a player in the
Hall of Selection.

It should not be hard.

PeterM