[CF-Devel] Re: [CF-maps] Just some idle thoughts

Peter Mardahl peterm at alfven.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Apr 4 02:47:56 CDT 2001

       But what skill does the exp go to?  I can see this as much a problem as not

      giving out exp.  If the player can control the category (through readied skil

      or whatever), this may open up abuses.  IF this is hard coded to go to specif

     ic

      categories, it proves mostly useless if the character isn't using that skill.

       I suppose you could give out the exp based on the current distribution in th

      skill, so it goes mostly to what the player already has.

No, it should go into something map-maker specified.
Like thief-experience for solving a big puzzle or something,
priest experience for completing a holy quest....

PeterM