[CF-Devel] Grump

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Sat Apr 7 21:17:12 CDT 2001

 Don't feel singled out.  I just took that change to use as a reminder to all
developers.

  There has been a lot more checkins recently which IMO should not be getting
checked in right now.

 The determination of what is a bug, and whether it should be fixed now is
pretty arbitrary.  I've certainly fixed some things which were bugs, but could
have existed in 1.0 without any real harm (lack of spell level for magic bullet
for example).

 That said, there are a few more bugs I want to fix - at that point, I would
think we're ready for 1.0, but it seems that I get a lot more bug reports on
real versions than CVS snapshots, so will probably still roll out a 0.98.0.