[CF-Devel] bye

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Mon Apr 9 10:00:25 CDT 2001

I had insert space to show the the spell exp stats (level and experience
of wisdom/magic/physical/mental, etc) since the first dx client version.

I had asked for it some time, but no one want or was able to do it.

So i coded it for myself, after the time i spend to the dxclient,
because it was some work to go i the server source.

The damn server runs since several weeks with the code and there was
no problems with it. And it will only be activated, when ordered with
setup cmd from client.

So again: This patch is tested. Its safe. It don't effect anything in game,
it hooks on exp objects and monitoring the exp/level values in a very safe
way.
There are no "wild pointers" and i am not an idiot, so again THERE ARE NO
PROBLEMS in
data flow or whatever.

Peters and dhns food patch are effecting data flow, not mine.

Also, i included a small version cmd patch, which drop out a message when a
old
directx client log in to warn about old version.

Now, Mark removed all this without any reason. Freeze source means to
include not anything
which can effect data flow or working functions without reason.

Of course, this NOT means bug fixes OR additional code which helps. I need
the version cmd
part (its nothing more than a strcmp()  and 2 sended drawinfos) to rid of
the bunch of old
dx clients which has small bugs are will not help to find bugs.

Or you really want see the next weeks again and again mails about the non
animated below item
windows?

Well, however i don't like the style of this. I spend time here to code and
i don't like to
be handled like a payed coder. Mark is not my boss and its better not to
think he is.

I had yet time to code, this will change in near future. Because i don't
think my work is welcome
here, i skip it now. I can better waste my time.

So, whoever wants work on the windows source, there is minor to do, he can
contact me.

bye