[CF-Devel] missing maps, grey shield

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Mon Apr 9 15:36:39 CDT 2001

Are the grey shield maps the same as grey island?

If so, they can be obtained from

     ftp://ftp.real-time.com/pub/games/crossfire/

- Rick Tanner

     leaf at real-time.com

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Peter Mardahl wrote:

      Sadly, we can't include maps which were never given to us.

      I really, really encourage people to contribute their maps

      to us so that they can be included in the main distribution,

      even if we don't link them into the standard map set.

      There may come a day when someone wants to work with your old

      maps....

      PeterM