[CF-Devel] Further bugs with regen rates.

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Tue Apr 10 00:39:39 CDT 2001

Could not this strange bug peterm has been experiencing then be the same
code? I remember awhile ago, there was a 50% chance of the talisman or
holy symbol being applyed before the skill, until Mark made it always
apply talismans first. I suddenly get the suspicion that this same effect
is working on peterm's Torquemada character.

dnh