[CF-Devel] reduction of data when casting spells

Peter Mardahl peterm at alfven.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Apr 13 03:20:07 CDT 2001

Er, if this is *exactly* what you asked me to do, then I misunderstood you.
What he's talking about is not SENDING everything to the client.

What I thought we discussed was merging, on the server, the various
spells.

PeterM

      This is exactly what I asked peterm to do, but he said it was impossible.

      I think the problem is it is impossible to keep track of what is on top

      constantly, infact it would be almost as much work, and the server would

      still have to calculate where all the spells were going.

      dnh

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com