[CF-Devel] Regarding Vulnerabilites

Peter Mardahl peterm at alfven.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Apr 14 13:29:53 CDT 2001

I would MUCH rather REPEAL the "you can never overcome a disadvantage"
code AV has put in.  I.e., if you have -30 with a troll, you CAN
overcome it and get > 70, with the right equipment.

PeterM

      Hmm I think, we shouldn't really have any classes with > 20 for any of the

      major attack types (fire, ice, elec). It makes the game unplayable or not

      fun in most cases. For example, the troll currently gets fire -30, that

      means with every single fire improving item it can only get to 69 fire

      resistance. This makes life very dull. It would be alot better if 80 could

      be attained, this at least would be useful against demons etc. But to be

      honest, I get the defn feeling having no vuns is alot more important than

      any other factor.

      dnh

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com