[CF-Devel] After discussing..

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Mon Apr 16 09:42:09 CDT 2001

Well after all that, is it okay if I change all the players that have
anything >20 on the three major resistances to have it reduced?

These monsters include,

wraith -> fire -30
fireborn -> cold -30
Q -> cold -30
troll -> fire -30

The reason being it is simply to much to have players not being able to
reach even 80. Although 80 in itself is not alot, if the player wants to
try some of the harder maps, potions of frost and lava will give cold and
fire +95 which should be enough.

dnh

ps. If anyone thinks it is going to far, I suggest we make a compromise,
perhaps reduce some other resistance etc.