[CF-Devel] Word of recall can screw players

Peter Mardahl peterm at alfven.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Apr 22 15:10:54 CDT 2001

Hello,  a player at my server Word of Recalled into his
apartment.  However, he hadn't brought his key, and now he is trapped:

somethiing should probably be done about this so it doesn't happen to
more people.

------- Forwarded Message

From: "Grant Carman" <

     gcarman at bigpond.net.au

To: <

     peterm at tesla.eecs.berkeley.edu

Subject: Peter! It's ^TooL^ here, i need help.
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 18:35:08 +1000

I cast word of recall, and it sent me to the small apartment building
instead of my apartment (since it was the last bed i slept in).
I left the key to the small apartment in MY apartment.
I can't get out of the small apartment building.
No-one but you can help me. I need you to either go into my apartment and
get my key, or wait until i come online, then do your 'summon player' thing.

^TooL^

------- End of Forwarded Message