[CF-Devel] Word of recall can screw players

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.yi.org
Sun Apr 22 15:40:12 CDT 2001

On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 01:10:54PM -0700, Peter Mardahl wrote:

      Hello,  a player at my server Word of Recalled into his

      apartment.  However, he hadn't brought his key, and now he is trapped:

      somethiing should probably be done about this so it doesn't happen to

      more people.

     [snip]

Simple. Replace the CheckInv object inside the small apartment with a
button that opens the door. I.e., make the door always openable from
inside. If someone manages to get inside the apartment, obviously he's the
owner, so there's no reason to use CheckInv inside as well as outside.

The diminished 7th chord is the most flexible and fear-instilling chord. Use
it often, use it unsparingly, to subdue your listeners into submission!