[CF-Devel] Strange behaviour.

mange at penguin.trew.se mange at penguin.trew.se
Fri Apr 27 03:11:50 CDT 2001

Two strange bugs:
Both when playing on the server 130.89.221.177

First, I suddenly had lost all skills and all equipment, except that
I suddenly had one sword, 400gold and one rod. I battled a red dragon
and after the fight I opened my sack. It didn't work, so I tried
somehting else, but that didn't work either (I guess now that's because
my client showed me I had all this stuff, but the server didn't agree.)
I ran back to my apartment and saved and reentered. That's when I
realised that everything was missing.

Second, I just stumbled upon another problem.
I was hitting some beholders with "cause serious wounds" when suddenly
my inventory got a lot shorter. I had a look and it seems all equipment
not wielded/in use had disappeared. Now when I then unwear something, it
disappears. I try to save and reenter into the game, but it still behaves
the same. if I unwear/unwield something, it disappears.

yours,
Magnus. (

     crossfire://Mange@130.89.221.177

     )