[CF-Devel] Strange behaviour.

Peter Mardahl peterm at tonks.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Apr 27 12:29:37 CDT 2001

When exactly did this happen?
There've been some bugfixes which might've addressed your problem.

In the meantime, ask your server God to repair your character:
there are probably many things wrong with it.

PeterM

      Two strange bugs:

      Both when playing on the server 130.89.221.177

      First, I suddenly had lost all skills and all equipment, except that

      I suddenly had one sword, 400gold and one rod. I battled a red dragon

      and after the fight I opened my sack. It didn't work, so I tried

      somehting else, but that didn't work either (I guess now that's because

      my client showed me I had all this stuff, but the server didn't agree.)

      I ran back to my apartment and saved and reentered. That's when I

      realised that everything was missing.

      Second, I just stumbled upon another problem.

      I was hitting some beholders with "cause serious wounds" when suddenly

      my inventory got a lot shorter. I had a look and it seems all equipment

      not wielded/in use had disappeared. Now when I then unwear something, it

      disappears. I try to save and reenter into the game, but it still behaves

      the same. if I unwear/unwield something, it disappears.

      yours,

      Magnus. (

      crossfire://Mange@130.89.221.177

      )