[CF-Devel] Re: [CF-maps] (Beginner question) How to add new faces to crossfire.png? (fwd)

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruznet.com
Fri Apr 27 20:11:49 CDT 2001

      work without changes (and it seems it is never called from the Makefile).

      Well... I know it sounds paranoid, but I've scanned the crossfire distributi!

      (crossfire-0.98.0 + crossfire-0.98.0.maps + crossfire-0.98.0.arch

      and got to a conclusion that the collect_images.pl file, which is called when

      'make collect' is invoked from the /crossfire/lib directory, simply is not t!

      *shy smile* I would never dare to insinuate that there is a bug in the distr!

      files, but... :o)

 Yeah - it does appear to be missing.  You can get a copy at

     http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/crossfire/crossfire/lib/adm/col!

 I'll fix this up so it gets included in future distributions.  The make_xpm_f!
is not needed anymore, and should probably be removed.

      However, the truecolor PNGs seems to work quite well. I have not yet tried

      the Gtk client (I have my own little client), but the crossedit copes with t!

      except for the semitransparent areas, as you mentioned, which get ignored

      sometimes but it's nothing serious.

 Note that the editor and client use basically the same png loading code, so t!
results should be the same between them.