[CF-Devel] destroy boulders

Preston Crow crow at bear.cs.dartmouth.edu
Fri Apr 27 12:12:41 CDT 2001

     I think the reception tower in nuernberg needs to be fixed so that the

     boulders/barrels are destructible (at least some of them). It is

     impossible to get the artifact keys otherwise. (Specifically, the tower of

     water and the tower of electricity.)

I just managed to get an impossible key.

There are lots of doors opened by the tower keys, but you only get one at a
time.  If you save them up instead of using them, you can go down instead
of up and get some of the keys.

This may not be the way the key was supposed to be obtained, but it doesn't
seem unreasonable.

Now figuring out how to get that booze off the button so I could get up the
stairs before the gate closed again was tough.  (And without waiting for
the base map to reset so another player could help!)  As was safely getting
the feather crown.

--PC