[CF-Devel] God changes

David Hurst dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sun Dec 9 08:03:00 CST 2001

Ok once again I have been mucking around with some god stats. Firstly Gorokh is getting the chop abit. AV pointed out there was a lack of negatives, I agree.

philc and I decided upon this:
-2 hp regen (1 less than it was)
-1 sp regen (1 less than it was)
-5 cold (just to slow down a high level gorokh player alittle)

next mostrai
resist_fire 20 (was 30)

Lythander
attacktype 2080 (slow and confuse) Confuse is a really useless attacktype on a weapon, it makes the opponent almost impossible to predict. Slow is useful, but confuse should make combat still abit tricky for the trickster.

the resistances are just messed, -40 acid is stupid, and -40 poison is mean.
resist_acid -15 (one cloak of acid resist and your items don't get destroyed, this seems alittle more reasonable).
resist_poison -30 (not much less, but at least you can get to 0 with one low level item).

Currently I will leave denied explosions, this of course denies one of the most useful spells in the game. the sp + might make up for it so I wont change this.

This leaves only the more dreaded gods. I shall talk about these in a seperate email =).

dnh