[CF-Devel] map-making tutorial

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Sat Feb 10 18:19:36 CST 2001

I started writing a crossfire map-making tutorial,
focusing on detailed description of all those freaky
object-attributes.

Take a look at <

     http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~avogl/map_guide/

     >.
It's not even half done though. Currently it covers 18 object-types,
about 130 more to go... :P

As you can imagine, I would greatly appreciate any support I can get.
(I permanently need to look into the source, that is very time-consuming.)
But I don't have problems doing it alone either. It's just likely to
take me a few months then, since I don't feel like working on that page
day and night :)
Honestly, I don't even want to make any promise that I'm gonna finish it.
But I think every single bit I write will help.

Andreas V.