[CF-Devel] Completed.

dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Tue Jan 2 16:41:38 CST 2001

I have completed the graphics for the skeletal mage, but I don't know how
to set what spells the monster can use. I would now like it to cast a
small icestorm and fear.

I have completed a series of animated shots of a new dragon. Called a
"small dragon" because it is currently the smallest dragon picture we
have. This could be used for Q, or for a completely new dragon, I am open
to suggestion. It can be found @

     http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~dnh/monsters/dragons/smalldragon/

I have also done a sketch of a Gryphon and am working on some animated
shots. I have a much better version than the one currently on the website,
plus that one has lost alot of res in the scan. Sorry.

I have completeled the Ruggilli temple/s (two floors) and put it in the
Alley of Gods in scorn. It is in a little wooden shack next to Sorig and
Lythander. I thought this appropriate as Ruggilli is defn not going to be
used as much as them (lythander still needs more work, it had alot of
stuff to do with bows which we cna't put in yet). There are around 7 NPCs
in the maps and a book explaining some of the strengths and weaknesses of
Ruggilli. I don't have CVS access, so I am waiting to give this to peterm
to put in.

dnh

More work to be done yet =).