[CF List] New crossfire-client RPMS released

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Sun Jan 14 14:35:00 CST 2001

I have uploaded the rpms for the latest version of the crossfire-client. Here is
the official SourceForge announcement:

A new version of client-linux-rpm has been released.
You can download it from SourceForge by following this link:

<

     http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13833&release_id=20747

You requested to be notified when new versions of this file
were released. If you don't wish to be notified in the
future, please login to SourceForge and click this link:
<

     http://sourceforge.net/project/filemodule_monitor.php?filemodule_id=13308

ChangeLog:
- MSW 2000/1/13 (except as mentioned, all changes by MSW):
- Makefile.in: Create destination dirs, remove extra tab.  Patch also by Dave.
- Protocol: typo fixed.
- config.h, config.h.in: Add HVAE_DMALLOC_H #ifdefs.  Checks currently
  disable in configure.in, as with it, the sound won't like properly since
  it needs -ldmalloc, and I haven't bothered investing that much time
  into fixing the Makefile.
- gx11.c: Patches by Dave Peticolas - mostly code cleanup, but one new feature
  is support of wheel mice to move the scrollbars.
- png.c: No real code change, just adjustments in some ordering which I think
  makes the code appear a little simpler.
- x11.c: Minor code cleanups, some formatting changes, some to make better
  error messages.

--
Bob Tanner <

     tanner at real-time.com